Humble Group AB (publ) (”Humble” or the ”Company”) entered, on December 15, 2023, an agreement with Tingsvalvet Fastighets AB (publ) (the ”Buyer”) regarding the sale of ten properties (the “Transaction”), which the Company announced in a press release the same day.

The Transaction comprised two stages, whereas the first stage referred to the sale of three properties, corresponding to an agreed amount of SEK 137 million after deduction of deferred taxes (“Stage 1”). Stage 1 was completed on December 15, 2023. The second stage referred to the sale of the remaining seven properties, corresponding to an agreed amount of SEK 133 million after deduction of deferred taxes (“Stage 2”). Completion of Stage 2 was conditional on the Buyer obtaining required financing for part of the purchase price relating to Stage 2.

The conditions relating to Phase 2 have been fulfilled and was completed today. The Buyer has thus taken ownership of the shares in Humble’s subsidiary, which in turn indirectly owns the seven properties. Humble has today received 80 percent of the agreed property value in cash and the remaining 20 percent in 102 257 issued preference shares in the Buyer.

Rämsell Advokatbyrå AB is the legal advisor and Croissete Real Estate Partner is the financial advisor to Humble in connection with the Transaction.

For more information, please contact:
Simon Petrén, CEO, Humble Group AB
Phone: +46 8 61 32 888

The information in this press release has been published by the above contact person, at the time specified by Humble Group's news distributor Cision at the time of publication of this press release.

Humble Group is a Swedish FMCG-group, supplying the next generation of products that are good for people and the planet. Humble operate within foods, nutrition and personal/household products with focus on sustainable and healthier profile to drive high organic growth, acquisitions and utilize synergies in the different operation entities: Brands, Distribution, Manufacturing and Ingredients and R&D. Humble's technology solutions, refined through scientific research and extensive market experience, facilitate new formulations and recipes that improve the taste and texture of the next generation of healthy and sustainable products. For more information visit

Humble is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, First North Growth Market, under the ticker HUMBLE. FNCA Sweden AB is Humble's certified adviser.