THE TRANSACTIONS IN BRIEF
- Privad Ystad, Privab Trollhättan and Privab Marknadsbolag are three of a total of seven businesses that collaborate under the Privab brand. Humble already owns 100% of the shares in two other Privab companies.
- Humble already owns 100 per cent of the shares in the two other Privab entities.Humble will through Privab Marketing enter into a collaboration agreement with the owners of the remaining Privab entities, Konfektyrgrossisten i Norr AB and Björn Olofssons Partihandel Aktiebolag, with purpose of supporting and developing the Privab entities’ joint interests.
- Privab is a nationwide trade- and logistic partner within especially confectionery, snacks and beverages to retail stores and independent local costumers.
- The Companies provide several concepts such as MyWay, Gottmix and NRG FOOD to hundreds of stores around Sweden.
- In the due diligence process, significant profitability improvements through possible synergies and cost savings have been identified, which may be achieved by integration with Humble’s existing companies, Privab Nässjö and Privab Stockholm.
- The transactions will be financed partly with cash and partly with newly issued shares in Humble. The transactions will not have a significant impact on Humble's financial position and the net debt relative to EBITDA will decrease after the completion of the Transactions.
- Closing of the Transactions is subject to the Swedish Competition Authority's approval and other customary conditions. The shares will be issued at the closing price prior to the closing, which is expected to take place no later than 60 days after approval.
“With these Transactions, we bring in three well-kept businesses and at the same time find a long-term solution with the other companies within the Privab concept. From a strategic perspective, the Companies fit perfectly in our trade- and distribution platform with concepts as MyWay, Gottmix and NRG FOOD. We secure a wider distribution with increased growth for our products, where we will be able to develop the confectionery market for sugar reduced candy and have the potential to establish a healthy shelf in the pick and mix segment. It is a joy to welcome the new entrepreneurs and their respective teams to Humble, where we are looking forward to the possibilities that a unified Privab implies.” says Simon Petrén, CEO of Humble Group AB (publ).
Rämsell Advokatbyrå AB has been the legal advisor to Humble in connection with the Transactions.
For further information, please contact:
Simon Petrén, CEO, Humble Group AB
Tel: +46 8 61 32 888
The information in this press release has been published by the above contact person, at the time specified by Humble Group's news distributor Cision at the time of publication of this press release.
Humble Group is a Swedish food-tech and FMCG-group, supplying the next generation of products that are good for people and the planet. Humble targets the segments of foodtech, eco, sustainability and vegan to drive high organic growth, acquisitions and utilize synergies in the different operation entities: Brands, Distribution, Manufacturing and Ingredients and R&D. Humble’s technology solutions, refined through scientific research and extensive market experience, facilitate new formulations and recipes that improve the taste and texture of the next generation of sugar-reduced, sustainable and vegan products. For more information visit www.humblegroup.se
Humble is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, under the ticker HUMBLE. FNCA Sweden AB is Humble’s certified adviser. Tel: 08-528 00 399, e-mail: email@example.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect Humble’s intentions, beliefs, or current expectations about and targets for Humble’s future results of operations, financial condition, liquidity, performance, prospects, anticipated growth, strategies and opportunities and the markets in which Humble operates. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by words such as “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “estimate”, “will”, “should”, “could”, “aim” or “might”, or, in each case, their negative, or similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although Humble believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurances that they will materialize or prove to be correct. Because these statements are based on assumptions or estimates and are subject to risks and uncertainties, the actual results or outcome could differ materially from those set out in the forward-looking statements as a result of many factors. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies, and other important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this release by such forward-looking statements. Humble does not guarantee that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements in this press release are free from errors nor does it accept any responsibility for the future accuracy of the opinions expressed in this press release or any obligation to update or revise the statements in this press release to reflect subsequent events. Readers of this press release should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements in this press release. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements that are expressly or implicitly contained herein speak only as of its date and are subject to change without notice. Neither Humble nor anyone else undertake to review, update, confirm or to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that arise in relation to the content of this press release, unless it is not required by law or Nasdaq First North Growth Market’s rule book for issuers.