News & Press

A STRONG FINISH TO A TRANSFORMATIVE YEAR, FOURTH QUARTER 2023

  • Regulatory

“Humble Group continues to grow and we take market shares through increased distribution, more products and new collaborations in international markets. With an operational cash flow of SEK 285 million (246), we see the result from the continued focus to optimize the flow of goods. Thanks to the improved […]

Read more

EN STARK AVSLUTNING PÅ ETT TRANSFORMATIVT ÅR, FJÄRDE KVARTALET 2023

  • Regulatory

“Humble Group fortsätter att växa och vi tar marknadsandelar genom ökad distribution, fler produkter och nya samarbeten i internationella marknader. Med ett operativt kassaflöde om 285 MSEK (246) ser vi resultatet av fortsatt fokus på att optimera varuflödet. Tack vare den förbättrade kapitalstrukturen och sänkta räntekostnader börjar vi få […]

Read more

HUMBLE GROUP AB BJUDER IN TILL PRESENTATION AV RESULTATET FÖR DET FJÄRDE KVARTALET 2023

  • Non-regulatory

Måndag den 19 februari klockan 08:00 publicerar Humble Group AB (publ.) (”Bolaget”) sin kvartalsrapport för perioden oktober-december 2023. Samma dag klockan 10:00 bjuder Bolaget in investerare, analytiker och media till en presentation av resultatet för det fjärde kvartalet, där VD Simon Petrén och Bolagets finanschef Johan Lennartsson kommenterar perioden och resultatet.

Read more

HUMBLE GROUP AB INVITES TO THE PRESENTATION OF THE RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER 2023

  • Non-regulatory

Monday on the 19[th] of February at 08:00 Humble Group AB (publ.) (the “Company”) publishes its quarterly report for the period October-December 2023. On the same day at 10:00, the Company invites investors, analysts and the media to a presentation of the results for the fourth quarter, where CEO Simon Petrén and the Company’s CFO Johan Lennartsson comment on the period and the results.

Read more

HUMBLE DIVEST BAYN PRODUCTION AS PART OF STREAMLINING THE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IN SWEDEN AND STRENGTHENING OPERATING RESULTS

  • Non-regulatory

Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble") has entered into a binding agreement with Kopper's Chocolate, LLC. regarding the sale of all shares in Bayn Production AB (the "Company"), formerly Koppers Candy Sweden AB (the "Transaction"). The Company is being divested as part of Humble's long-term strategy to streamline the Swedish [...].

Read more

HUMBLE DIVESTS BAYN PRODUCTION AS PART OF THE STREAMLINING OF THE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IN SWEDEN AND AT THE SAME TIME STRENGTHENS THE OPERATING RESULT.

  • Non-regulatory

Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble") has entered into a binding agreement with Kopper's Chocolate, LLC. regarding the divestment of all shares in Bayn Production AB (the "Company"), formerly Koppers Candy Sweden AB (the "Transaction"). The Company is divested as part of Humble's long-term strategy to streamline the Swedish manufacturing business, which means, among other things, increased [...]...

Read more

HUMBLE ENTERS INTO AN AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF THE PROPERTIES AND COMPLETES PART OF THE SALE.

  • Regulatory

Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble" or the "Company") has today entered into two binding agreements with Tingsvalvet Fastighets AB (publ) (the "Buyer") regarding the sale of ten properties that the Company announced in a press release on December 1, 2023 (the "Transaction"). One agreement concerns three properties, corresponding to an agreed value of SEK 137 million after deduction of deferred tax ("Stage 1"). Stage 1 was completed today whereby the Buyer took possession of the shares in Humble's subsidiary that indirectly owns the three properties. Humble has thereby received 80 percent of the agreed property value in cash and the remaining 20 percent in 103,123 newly issued preference shares in the Buyer. The second agreement relates to the remaining seven properties, corresponding to an agreed value of SEK 133 million after deduction of deferred tax ("Stage 2" and together with Stage 1, the "Transactions"). Completion of Stage 2 is conditional on the Buyer obtaining the necessary financing for the part of the purchase price relating to Stage 2.

Read more

HUMBLE ENTERS INTO AGREEMENTS REGARDING THE SALE OF PROPERTIES AND COMPLETES PART OF THE SALE

  • Regulatory

Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble" or the "Company") has of today entered into two binding agreements with Tingsvalvet Fastighets AB (publ) (the "Buyer") regarding the sale of ten properties, which the Company announced in a press release on December 1, 2023 (the "Transaction"). One of the agreements refers to three properties, corresponding to an agreed amount of SEK 137 million after deduction of deferred taxes ("Stage 1"). Stage 1 was completed today, whereby the Buyer has taken ownership of the shares in Humble's subsidiary, which in turn indirectly owns the three properties. Humble has thus received 80 percent of the agreed property value in cash and the remaining 20 percent in 103 123 issued preference shares in the Buyer. The other agreement refers to the remaining seven properties, corresponding to an agreed amount of SEK 133 million after deduction of deferred taxes ("Stage 2" and together with Stage 1 the "Transaction"). Completion of Stage 2 is conditional on the Buyer obtaining required financing for part of the purchase price relating to Stage 2.

Read more

HUMBLE ENTERS INTO A NEW LETTER OF INTENT FOR THE SALE OF PROPERTIES AND TERMINATES NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE PREVIOUS STAKEHOLDER.

  • Regulatory

Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble" or the "Company") announced through a press release on July 12, 2023 that the Company had entered into a non-binding letter of intent with an interested party to acquire twelve properties, with an option for the interested party to acquire an additional property, which Humble owns through subsidiaries. The parties have not agreed on the final transaction terms and have therefore chosen to suspend the negotiations. Against the background of the interrupted negotiations, Humble has chosen to proceed with Tingsvalvet Fastighets AB (publ) ("Intressenten") with whom the Company has entered into a new non-binding letter of intent regarding the transfer of ten properties (the "Properties") indirectly owned by Humble (the "Transaction"). A significant difference from the terms announced on 12 July 2023 is that the option and one property are not included in the Transaction. Since the announcement, two properties have been merged into one property. The preliminary agreed value of the Properties thus amounts to approximately SEK 277 million instead of approximately SEK 300 million which referred to an additional property. In addition, a significant difference is that Humble and Intressenten intend to share in future value increases attributable to two of the Properties after deducting costs relating to the construction of two new factories.

Read more

HUMBLE ENTERS INTO A NEW LETTER OF INTENT REGARDING SALE OF PROPERTIES AND TERMINATES THE NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE PREVIOUS INTERESTED PARTY

  • Regulatory

On 12 July 2023, Humble Group AB (publ) ("Humble" or the "Company") published in a press release that the Company had entered into a non-binding letter of intent with an interested party to acquire twelve properties, with an option for the interested party to acquire one additional property, which Humble owns through subsidiaries. The parties have not agreed on the final transaction terms and have therefore chosen to terminate the negotiations. Due to the terminated negotiations, Humble has chosen to proceed with Tingsvalvet Fastighets AB (publ) (the "Interested Party"), with which the Company has entered into a new non-binding letter of intent regarding transfer of ten properties (the "Properties") that are indirectly owned by Humble (the "Transaction"). A material difference from the terms that were published on 12 July 2023 is that the option and one property are not included in the Transaction. Since the announcement, two properties have been combined to one property. Consequently, the preliminary agreed value of the Properties amounts to approximately SEK 277 million instead of SEK 300 million, which comprised one additional property. In addition, a material difference is that Humble and the Interested Party intend to share the future value increase relating to two of the Properties after deduction of costs attributable to construction of two new factories.

Read more